Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.samanthaliangcakeartistry.com.
Samantha Liang Cake Artistry is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This Privacy Notice explains the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we will store and handle that data and keep it safe.
It’s likely that we’ll need to update this Privacy Notice from time to time. You are welcome to come back and check it on our website whenever you wish.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us on email@example.com
Who is responsible for your personal data
Samantha Liang Cake Artistry, is the controller of the personal data you submit to us
56 La Camargue Road, Royal Ascot, Milnerton, 7441, Cape Town
When do we collect your personal data
We collect personal data from a number of sources including
- our website contact form,
- our E-Commerce platform,
- our inhouse training courses and events,
- Wedding exhibitions, and events,
- referrals from existing clients, other organizations and wedding planners
What sort of personal data do we collect
The personal data we collect is limited to the level we need to deliver our services and is made up of some or all of the following:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Contact address
- Dietary requirements (for training events)
Use of ‘cookies’
How and why do we use your personal data
Your personal data is used to ensure the services we deliver are suitable and appropriate and any data collected is only used to administer and deliver those services.
- To respond to your queries.
- To propose, quote, design, deliver, invoice and get feedback on our professional services.
- To process any orders that you make by using our website.
- To send you communications required by law or which are necessary to inform you about our changes to the services we provide you (e.g. updates to this Privacy Notice).
- To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
Links to other websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Who has access to your personal data
Any information collected will be used solely for the purposes expressed at the time they are provided. Information will not be sold, traded or rented with third-parties. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above.