Are you a beginner to cake making or someone wanting to upgrade their buttercream skills? This class is perfect for all skill levels! No more stressing about cakes collapsing, fighting that ever lurking ‘buttercream bulge’ or thinking to yourself “I can’t do this”. We have all been there… I also have the buttercream stained apron and kitchen counters in my past.
In this class you will learn how to make a delicious and smooth Swiss meringue buttercream and use it to achieve a sharp edge. You will learn all the handy tips I use to get a perfect result. Stress free. Every time. No more stress filled cake icing nights that make you feel like packing up and handing in your spatula. We will also cover 2 new and very modern techniques, bas relief and the wispy, ethereal-looking sails that’s sitting on all the cakes these days!
What you receive in this class:
- A pre recorded video taking you step by step through making a stable swiss meringue buttercream
- How to cut, fill and stack your cake layers professionally. Goodnight ‘easy cut’ cheese wire
- How to cover your cake flawlessly with your SMBC to create that modern and professional sharp edge
- How to do bas relief, texture and sails
- Colouring your buttercream for pastels and deeper shades
- Storage and shelf life
- Written recipe and method
- A live discussion in our private Facebook group where we go over troubleshooting and any questions you may have
Please note: This class is offered in English only. Due to the nature of this class, no refunds will be given after access to the learning content has been granted.